Wednesday, June 29, 2011

2011-06-29 Poetry Songs --- From Psalms 23

From the 23rd Psalm ---

The Lord is my shepherd, there's nothing I need.
He lets me lie down in new pastures to feed.
And ever, beside the still water, He leads.

He strengthens my soul and sings joy in my heart.
He leads me in ways that are right, from the start.
There's naught in this world that can keep us apart.

And yes! Though I walk through the shadow of death,
And You are within me --- I breathe with Your breath ---
No evil can make me afraid or lose faith.

Your rod and Your staff are a comfort to me.
You gave me a feast --- made my enemies flee.
With oil, You anointed me king --- even me.

My cup overflows with the goodness You gave.
Your mercy shall follow me down through the grave,
And I shall reside in the house of Your love.

Forever and ever, amen and amen,
I still will reside in the house of Your love.
Forever and ever, amen and amen.

Sleep Well,
Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment